Global Wealth Advance
Helping your clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Global Wealth Advance is a unit-linked regular premium savings plan. Its many features give your clients a high degree of flexibility and portability. What's more, it rewards your clients with a loyalty bonus after the plan’s tenth anniversary, if they choose a term of at least 10 years at the beginning.
|Product features||Investor benefits|
|Minimum premium.||Minimum of SGD 75,000 or currency equivalent over the contract term selected.|
|Loyalty bonus.||If your client chooses a term of at least 10 years at the beginning of their plan, a monthly loyalty bonus will be applied after the plan's tenth anniversary, if regular premiums are still being paid – rewarding long-term investment.|
|Lifestyling investment strategy.||Automatically switches a proportion of your clients' funds into low risk graded funds, helping to protect your clients' capital as their plan approaches its savings term end.|
|Wide choice of funds.||A comprehensive range of funds which invest in professionally managed funds from some of the world’s leading and most respected managers.|
|Death benefit.||101% of the unit value.|
|Free switching facility.||Flexibility to adapt your clients' portfolio to changing opportunities, as often as your clients like (currently no charge is made for switching between funds, although we reserve the right to introduce a charge, upon one month's written notice, of up to 1% of the amount involved or USD 15, SGD 22.50, GBP 10, EUR 15 or HKD 120, whichever is greater).|
|Currency choice.||Payments into Global Wealth Advance can be made in SGD, USD, GBP, EUR or HKD.|
|Access to your money.||Withdrawals can be taken monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annually or on a one-off basis whenever your clients want to. Surrender penalties may apply.|
- Accredited Investor Opt in Form
- Additional single payment/Regular payment increase (All products except Global Portfolio)
- Confirmation of residential address
- Fund Switch/Redirection Request Form
- Global Wealth Advance - Enhanced allocation rates for existing customers
- Global Wealth Advance - Enhanced allocation rates for new customers
- Global Wealth Advance - Rewarding loyalty
- Global Wealth Advance Brochure
- Global Wealth Advance Loyalty Bonus
- Global Wealth Advance Product Summary
- Global Wealth Advance/Global Wealth Manager Application Form
- Optional Management Authority
- Payment Instruction Form - Singapore products
- Reinstatement form
- Request for payment by withdrawal/surrender
- Sales Aid - Unit Cost Averaging
- Singapore ILP sub-fund guide
- Source of Funds Procedures
- Source of Wealth Form
- Trustee Application Form
- Understanding the effect of charges
- Verification of ID and Address - Guidelines
Friends Provident International Limited reserves the right to change its charges, at any time, at its discretion upon one month's written notice to the policyholder.
Friends Provident International Limited (Singapore Branch) does not offer investment advice on the merits or suitability of its products. It is therefore important that you provide financial advice on the suitability of the products to your clients individual circumstances.
Each policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of Singapore.