Flexibility, adaptability and choice.
The key attributes of Global Portfolio are flexibility, adaptability and choice. The product itself, its investment links, and even the way the charges are taken, have all been designed to give your clients maximum freedom of choice.
Global Portfolio is suitable for use by 'accredited' and 'non-accredited' investors.
|Product features||Investor benefits|
|Asset choice.||The Global Portfolio is available as 'Personalised Assets' or 'Collective Investments' versions.|
|Payment choice.||Your client has the option to send a cash payment by telegraphic transfer, banker's draft or cheque. Payments may also be made by asset exchange - the transfer of your clients existing assets into Global Portfolio.|
|Charging options.||Global Portfolio offers the choice of two charging structures (i.e. Establishment Charge and Annual Policy Charge), providing your clients with more flexibility in their investment decisions.|
|Management choice.||Global Portfolio is available on a discretionary-managed or non-discretionary managed basis.|
|Currency choice.||Investors can make payments in any freely convertible currency. Valuations can be given in USD, GBP, EUR, HKD, SGD, JPY, AUD, CHF or SEK.|
Invest a lump sum of SGD 70,000* (USD 50,000) or more if your clients choose the Establishment charging structure, and SGD 150,000* (USD 127,500) or more for the Annual Policy structure.
*or currency equivalent
|Access to your money.||One off or regular withdrawals can be taken. The minimum withdrawal amount is SGD 445 (USD 375) or currency equivalent.|
|Whole of life.||One or more lives assured, up to a maximum of ten.|
- Accredited Investor Opt in Form
- Additional Lives Assured
- Additional single premium (top up) - Open architecture products
- Assignment of Policy
- Confirmation of residential address
- Consent Form for Changing Bond from Collective to Personalised
- Consent Form for Changing Bond from Personalised to Collective
- Global Portfolio - Application Form
- Global Portfolio - Appointment of Investment Adviser
- Global Portfolio - Appointment of a Discretionary Manager
- Global Portfolio - Extended special offer - new customers only
- Global Portfolio - Reasons to top up
- Global Portfolio Brochure
- Global Portfolio Charging Structures
- Global Portfolio Corporate Application Form
- Global Portfolio Pension Trustees Application Form
- Global Portfolio Product Summary - Collective
- Global Portfolio Product Summary - Personalised
- Institutional Discounts for Global Portfolio
- Payment Instruction Form - Singapore portfolio bonds only
- Portfolio bond dealing form
- Request for payment by withdrawal/surrender
- Source of Funds Procedures
- Source of Wealth Form
- Trustee Application Form
- Verification of ID and Address - Guidelines
Friends Provident International Limited reserves the right to change its charges, at any time, at its discretion upon one month's written notice to the policyholder. Friends Provident International Limited (Singapore Branch) does not offer investment advice on the merits or suitability of its products. It is therefore important that you provide financial advice on the suitability of the products to your clients individual circumstances.
Each policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of Singapore.